Don’t miss these Asheville, NC, events
What makes you smile: a serene painting, a sublime meal, a live concert, a zippy IPA or a perfectly balanced tree pose? We think all these things make life richer, and so Asheville celebrates them on a regular basis. Join the revelry downtown, where a variety of events and festivals are hosted throughout the year. From hands-on “art labs” to sidewalk jam sessions to chef demos, each event thrills your soul in unique, creative ways. Take a peek at the list below, and see if there’s one worthy of planning your Kimpton Arras Hotel getaway around
- Asheville Yoga Festival — This summertime festival features 40 presenters and over 90 events, including waterfall yoga hikes, live music and an open-air market.
- LEAF Downtown Asheville Festival — Family fun galore, including roaming artists and buskers, interactive art installations, a 5K dash and more.
- Chow Chow Festival — Inaugural foodie festival with behind-the-scenes tastings, private dinners and other culinary delights.
- Downtown Asheville Festival of the Arts — Summer’s “big three” holiday weekends welcome 100+ artists in downtown’s Pack Square Park.
- Brewgrass Festival — Taste beers from 45 breweries (plus cider, wine, mead and sake) against a backdrop of bluegrass music and local food vendors at this autumn event.
- Shindig on the Green — Enjoy mountain bluegrass music and dancing performed live on the outdoor stage and in spontaneous jam sessions under the trees.
- Mountain Dance and Folk Festival — Three nights of authentic bluegrass music and dance, reflecting generations of Scottish, English, Irish, Cherokee and African heritage found in our region.